Optical modulesOptical engine
Optical engine is a compact optical interconnect product, which could be directly mounted on the host board with high density. It transmits up to 25Gb/s NRZ each channel/25Gbuad PAM4 data over a multimode fiber ribbon cable.Ongoing to update
· Available as 16-channel transceiver modules (16Ch Tx + 16Ch Rx)
· Up to 25Gb/s per channel, total 400G each module.
· Maximum link length of 70m at 25 Gb/s on OM4 MMF.
· Available as 8-channel transceiver modules (12Ch Tx + 12Ch Rx)
· PAM4 solution and up to 25Gbaud/s per channel, total 400G each module.
· Maximum link length of 50m at 25 Gbaud/s on OM4 MMF.